Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Save the Date...

November 29, 2013
Black Friday…

Pretty Inside is coming to Amazon!!

*woot woot*

The team is in the middle, the coach is at the head
They all got together and this is what they said
Don’t stop, get it, get it,
Don’t stop, get it, get it
Don’t stop, rock with it
All you fans shake those stands!

*doing the Wop* Go me, go me. *woot woot* Go me…

…and pose!

Okay, pom-poms down. Whew...gasping…for air.

I drew the line in the sand and circled the calendar. This date is going to stick if I have to drag my tired, turkey-stuffed “WHY did I pick that date” behind across the finish line at 11:59 pm the night before.

Take it from someone who majored in Procrastination, sometimes you just have to go for it. Everything may not be lined up at that exact moment the way you want and it might not be aligned when the deadline comes, but “don’t stop, get it, get it!”

How will my book be received?
Will anyone actually read it?
Will it get good/bad reviews?
Will it be a winner or a flop?

Don’t know…don’t care (says the person who’s never published a book…ever!)

All I can do is “do me” and keep doing me.

All I can do is represent myself, my work, my gift, and passion to the best of my ability with an “All In” frame of mind.

All I can do is believe in me.

What about you? Do you believe in yourself? Are you “All In”, too?

Go ahead, tell Procrastination to sit down somewhere and circle that calendar like a boss! Don’t worry about what anyone else says or thinks, you’ve got one Wopping cheerleader routing for you right here.

Go you, go you…go, go, go you!

...and pose!




      

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that your book will be a smash hit!!!...I am so excited for you...just never stop on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete